We’re pleased to announce that we’ve released a new app that enables couriers to tap into the power of our software and stay connected with the office while on-the-go.
ASI Mobile X, available for download on the App Store and Google Play, is the newest app from Andrews Software.
The app provides two-way communication between couriers and storage facilities without the use of paper, cords, cables or docks to get in the way. Using a wireless, handheld computer, drivers can receive everything they need to complete the day’s service orders and send orders out. With the app, there’s no need for remote-access software or systems. All they need is an Internet connection and a wireless device. Job-specific notes are easily updated to the driver’s mobile device, where they are highlighted and clearly visible.
While they’re on the road, the app enables add-on service requests to be sent from the office — and it sends completed service orders back to the office, making it easier to track service progress.
Because the app connects across all your locations, including mobile ones, it also enables immediate reconciliation and billing.
Other features of the app include the following:
- Electronic signature capture: Digital client signatures are imported to shredding certificates and service work orders and permanently archived in Veri-Shred and VCK-SQL. Shredding certificates and work orders can be reprinted on demand, including the signature captured at the time of service.
- Onsite shredding certificate receipts: Receipts also include signatures of both the client and driver.
- Point of service electronic documentation: Electronic documentation, such as the Certificate of Service and Certificate of Destruction, can be emailed at time of service, along with courier service receipts of deliveries and pick-up.
- Multi-market mobile connectivity: Expand your reach by servicing one market or multiple markets wirelessly from a central database.
- Real-time status of service: The Service Dashboard compiles a real-time “snapshot” of service activity in an intuitive format, easily viewed from a single screen on the handheld computer.
- User-friendly interface: Equipped with an intuitive, icon-driven interface, ASI Mobile X’s features and functionality are easily mastered. With its centralized “quick-view” Service Dashboard, the application is ideal for staff on the move. The system also integrates with your device’s native mapping application for turn-by-turn directions.
- Bin details collected at point of service: Allows drivers to capture material type, the bin’s capacity and weight, and designate whether shredding occurs on- or off-site. From Veri-Shred, this information is used to create useful management reports.
- No data loss: The latest technology prevents data loss, whether due to a battery failure or reset of the handheld computer.
ASI Mobile X replaces previous versions of the app. It is not an update. To use ASI Mobile X, customers will need to install the app and login with existing credentials. For proper functionality, the app must be used with the most up-to-date versions of all related applications. With any questions, customers should contact ASI support.
Learn more. Ready to up your game in the information management industry? We can help. Let’s talk!